Beautiful and Life-Like Fillings
78% of the population have had at least one cavity by the time they reach age 17. If you have a cavity, you are not alone. Fortunately, there is a time tested treatment for cavities. Dental fillings.
Our doctors work hard to create beautiful and life-like fillings to help fix out patients’ cavities. With today’s technologies, our doctors can fix these cavities painlessly in one appointment. Our tooth colored fillings are bonded to your teeth and disappear. They look just like natural teeth!
No More Black Fillings!
In the past, the only way to restore decayed teeth was with metal fillings that were highly visible to the eye. Today, patients also have access to fillings that match the color of their teeth perfectly, creating a pleasing and virtually invisible final look.
- Sensitive to sweets or cold temperatures
- Brown stained pits in your teeth
- Broken teeth or old broken fillings
- Preserve more of your natural tooth. With tooth-colored fillings, we are able to treat the decay while removing less of the damaged tooth. In this way, we can preserve the strength of your tooth and ensure your restoration endures for as long as possible.
- A stronger restoration. Tooth-colored fillings are bonded to your tooth, resulting in a stronger and more durable restoration.
- An enhanced cosmetic effect. Because these fillings are custom designed to blend into your teeth perfectly, they create a more appealing cosmetic appearance.
- They set up instantly. No more not being able to eat for several hours after getting a metal filling placed. Tooth-colored fillings are cured instantly and are hard as glass the second you leave your appointment.