Quality Matters - East Peoria Dental Group is Here to Help
At East Peoria Dental Group, we strive to make your implant overdentures look as natural as possible. We have all seen cheap or low-quality implant solutions. You don’t want them and we don’t want to make them. We want you to be proud of your beautiful smile, and avoid the look or feel of low-quality false teeth.
We do this by using premium denture teeth and acrylic bases. The high end versions of these materials look incredibly natural and the low end versions look incredibly unnatural. We only use the best! We will also work with our lab technicians to customize the arrangement of the teeth. Cheap implant overdentures are made to look like a picket fence, but real teeth don’t look that way. We customize the teeth with natural embrasures and tooth shapes to best enhance your smile.
Are Implant Overdentures The Right Solution For You?
If you have missing teeth or are unhappy with your smile, implant overdentures may be the right restorative solution for you. Implant overdentures are a set of dentures that are supported by dental implants.
Overdentures are a great solution for patients who have missing teeth and have lost chewing ability. Implant overdentures increase function of the teeth and mouth, and are comfortable, as well as affordable compared to conventional dentures.
How Do Implant Overdentures Work?
Implant overdentures are a removable appliance that include artificial teeth. Implant overdentures include a snap on feature that allows the dentures to connect to the implants. This helps with stability and overall function. Implant overdentures prevent the need for dental adhesives, or the risk for slipping and falling out.
- To place implant overdentures there is a multiple step process done in our East Peoria dental office. We first place the implants in the jaw and allow those implants to fuse to the jawbone for a few months.
- Our team creates a customized set of overdentures that we fit carefully. The overdentures are created to match the exact shape and size of your mouth, as well as the color of your natural teeth.
- The overdentures are attached to the implants, and are secured with no risk of slipping or moving out of place.
What Are The Benefits of Implant Overdentures?
- Lower Cost compared to other solutions
- Can be removed to make cleaning easier
- Implant overdentures provide facial support for those patients that suffer from severe bone loss
- No slipping or clicking due to the snap-in design
- Comfortable when worn
- Restore chewing and over mouth and jaw function
Who Is a Good Candidate for Implant Overdentures?
To find out if you are a good candidate for implant overdentures we recommend scheduling a consultation in our office. Any patients that have missing teeth, or teeth that are compromised, are potential candidates for implant overdentures. Dr. Hudson, our dentist in East Peoria, uses high end imaging and diagnostics to give you a thorough exam, and determine if implant overdentures are the perfect solution for you. Once a treatment plan is created we discuss the process and answer any questions you may have. Our goal is to give our patients beautiful smiles and restore their confidence, as well as overall mouth function.
Are You Ready to Take That Step Towards the Perfect Smile?
If you are interested in finding out how implant overdentures can benefit you, contact East Peoria Dental, and our friendly staff can help you schedule your implant consultation. Let us help you get that smile you have always dreamed of!