Does your teen need braces but does not want to “ruin his/her social life?” Now there is a solution – Invisalign Teen! These braces are almost invisible, and yet, they are just as effective as traditional braces. Dr. Hudson is a certified Invisalign Preferred Provider and is straightening smiles of teenagers from Peoria, East Peoria, Pekin, Morton, Washington, Metamora, and all surrounding areas!
Since the Invisalign device is removable, your teen will be able to play sports or an instrument unencumbered. They will love the smooth feel of the aligners without metal wires or brackets which can irritate cheeks or gums. Today’s teenagers are very self-conscious, and many are worried about their smile. Invisalign can help make them feel great about their smile!
What are the benefits of treating with Invisalign?
- They are much less noticeable. Have prom coming up or class pictures? Invisalign can either be worn and barely noticed, or simply taken out for the special event!
- They are more comfortable for the teenager. No more metal wires cutting the cheeks and sore teeth causing difficulty eating. Our teenagers LOVE the Invisalign aligners.
- Better oral hygiene. Our Invisalign patients have a much easier time cleaning their teeth than with braces. The aligners can be removed to brush and floss properly, and then be put back in. Our office sees much less tooth decay and enamel demineralization problems than we used to with traditional braces.
- With Invisalign Teen, your children can eat whatever they want! Pizza, popcorn, no problem. They simply remove their aligners and eat the things they love!
What about the benefits for the parents?
- We are able to treat many Invisalign Teen cases here at East Peoria Dental Group. No need to go seek out a separate orthodontist’s office! We also offer convenient financing.
- Invisalign Teen is very convenient for parents. Traditional metal braces require visits once a month. Invisalign requires WAY LESS VISITS than that. With a compliant teenager, we may only have an appointment once every 3-4 months! That means less time off work for parents and less time missing school for the teenager!
- Fewer emergency visits than traditional braces. No more broken brackets or broken wires. We see very few, if any, Invisalign emergency appointments in our office. Again, less time our parents have to leave work to address problems.
You and your teen can consult with Dr. Hudson free of charge to see if your teen is a good candidate for Invisalign. Call us today for your appointment at (309) 699-5521.