Quality Matters - East Peoria Dental Group is Here to Help
At East Peoria Dental Group, we strive to make your implant overdentures look as natural as possible. We have all seen cheap or low quality dentures. You don't want them and we don't want to make them. We want you to be proud of your beautiful smile, and avoid the look or feel of low-quality false teeth.
We do this by using premium denture teeth and acrylic bases. The high end versions of these materials look incredibly natural and the low end versions look incredibly unnatural. We only use the best! We will also work with our lab technicians to customize the arrangement of the teeth. Cheap dentures are made to look like a picket fence, but real teeth don’t look that way. We customize the teeth of our implant dentures with natural embrasures and tooth shapes to best enhance your smile.
Are Implant Overdentures The Right Solution For You?
If you are struggling with your current set of dentures, implant overdentures may be the right solution for you. Implant overdentures are a set of dentures that are supported by dental implants. Implant overdentures help to give you better chewing ability as well as make your mouth more comfortable when wearing dentures. They are also a great option for someone who is considering having their remaining teeth removed and replaced with dentures, but worry about how they will be able to eat if they had dentures.
How Do Implant Overdentures Work?
Implant overdentures are a removable appliance that include artificial teeth. Implant overdentures include a snap on feature that allows the dentures to connect to the implants. This helps with stability and overall function. Implant overdentures prevent the need for dental adhesives, or the risk for slipping and falling out.
- To place implant overdentures there is a multiple step process done in our East Peoria dental office. We first place the implants in the jaw and allow those implants to fuse to the jawbone for a few months.
- Our team creates a customized set of overdentures that we fit carefully. The overdentures are created to match the exact shape and size of your mouth, as well as the color of your natural teeth.
- The overdentures are attached to the implants, and are secured with no risk of slipping or moving out of place.
What Are The Benefits of Implant Overdentures?
- Lower Cost compared to other solutions
- Can be removed to make cleaning easier
- Implant overdentures provide facial support for those patients that suffer from severe bone loss
- No slipping or clicking due to the snap-in design
- Comfortable when worn
- Restore chewing and over mouth and jaw function
Who Is a Good Candidate for Implant Overdentures?
To find out if you are a good candidate for implant overdentures we recommend scheduling a consultation in our office. Any patients that have missing teeth, or teeth that are compromised, are potential candidates for implant overdentures. Dr. Hudson, our dentist in East Peoria, uses high end imaging and diagnostics to give you a thorough exam, and determine if implant overdentures are the perfect solution for you. Once a treatment plan is created we discuss the process and answer any questions you may have. Our goal is to give our patients beautiful smiles and restore their confidence, as well as overall mouth function.
Are You Ready to Take That Step Towards the Perfect Smile?
If you are interested in finding out how implant overdentures can benefit you, contact East Peoria Dental, and our friendly staff can help you schedule your implant consultation. Let us help you get that smile you have always dreamed of!
About Dr. Hudson
Dr. Josh Hudson is a Peoria implant dentist dedicated toachieving beautiful and natural results with dental implants.With years of experience placing dental implants andcountless hours of specialized continuing education onimplants, Dr. Hudson has the experience, skill andartistic eye to restore your smile to full health and beauty.Dr. Hudson is known for his exacting attention to detail, hisability to get beautiful results for his patients, and forensuring patient comfort throughout the entire dentalimplant process. As a result, he is regarded as one of thebest implant dentists in Peoria.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Self-esteem: You’ll gain the confidence to smile in pictures again with dental implants, as people likely won’t even be able to tell you have them.
- Appearance: Implants can be customized to match an exact shade and shape, meaning they give you an improved smile that’s indistinguishable from your natural teeth.
- Function: Due to their stable design and durable materials, implants come with no diet restrictions and allow you to speak normally.
- Convenience: You can care for your dental implants like you would your natural teeth, unlike dentures that require special maintenance.
- Comfort: Dentures can slip or fit improperly in the mouth, causing discomfort. Dental implants feel as comfortable as natural teeth.
Cost of Dental Implants
Dental implants are hands down the best option out there to replace missing teeth. Like anything that is the best, implant treatment is not cheap but instead a significant investment in your long term wellness. Establishing monthly payment plans is very common for our patients getting dental implant procedures. Our office works with several finance companies and will work with you to develop a payment plan to fit your budget.
All dental implant patients have varying needs of care, and thus costs for implant treatments are extremely variable. An examination and planning session is needed to determine an accurate cost for each individual.
Dental Implant FAQ Videos
Regain a Beautiful, Healthy Mouth with Implants
Dr. Hudson and his staff are dedicated to providing every patient the highest quality dental care possible. His dedication and desire to achieve perfect results enable him to provide the best dental implant Peoria has to offer. To find out more about dental implants at East Peoria Dental Group, call us at (309) 699-5521.
ARE YOU SICK AND TIRED OF DEALING WITH YOUR DENTURE?
If you are interested in finding out how implant overdentures can benefit you, contact East Peoria Dental, and our friendly staff can help you schedule your implant consultation. Let us help you get back to eating the foods you enjoy and feeling confident with your teeth and smile.